Out of School Hours Care
We are proud to partner with Camp Australia to provide our outside school hours care program.
Camp Australia provides Before School Care between 7.00am-8.35 am and
After School Care between 3.00pm - 6.00pm.
Vacation Care is also available between 7am – 6pm during school holidays.This OSHC service is provided on the school premises in the Orange Unit.
After School Care (3.00pm - 6.00pm). This service is provided on the school premises.
The aims of the service are to provide:
- A safe, warm and caring environment
- A variety of activities to suit the student's ages and interests
- Quality care and recreation for school aged children
- An environment where the students can participate in designing the activity programme.
- Opportunities for parent/caregiver communication and feedback; and
- A service of the highest quality.
Camp Australia can be contacted on:
Please contact them if you have any questions regarding bookings or the operation of the Out of School Hours Care facility.
North Ingle School OSHC Service Number
Co-ordinator Jenny Pelentsov on 0424 596 559
(between 2.30 and 6pm – contact the Coordinator for last minute bookings or cancellations.)
To find out more about the program at our school, including hours of operation, fees and how to register please click here