North Ingle Playgroup
The Playgroup Coordinator at North Ingle Playgroup have completed COVID-19 Infection Control Training and adhere to Playgroup SA and Department for Education’s requirements.
North Ingle School and Preschool runs a Playgroup for families on Friday mornings from 9:00am to 11:00am.
The Playgroup is held in the Preschool on North Ingle School grounds.
Children under 5 years of age are welcome to attend with their families.
A session fee of a gold coin donation is payable on the day to cover art, crafts and resources.
Why Playgroup is Important
For Children, PLAYGROUP:
- Provides an environment for social interaction.
- Provides and opportunity for children to play and learn.
- Assists in language development and communication.
- Provides a space for children to participate in and enjoy new activities.
- Provides a stimulated environment where children can acquire new skills and learn.
- Provides access to a variety of toys and equipment.
- Provides a safe and happy place for children.
- Assists children to become ready for the formal learning environment.
- Provides an opportunity to attend excursions and events.
For Adults, PLAYGROUP:
- Gives parents the opportunity to play and interact with their child.
- Provides a great space for social interaction.
- Allows time for parents to share their experiences, ideas and to support one another.
- Provides a routine that allows families to gather and interact.
- Fosters community spirit and assists social networks.
- Provides affordable membership and sessions.
North Ingle Playgroup is structured for adult, child and community interaction with a focus on socialisation and belonging.
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you would like further information regarding North Ingle School and Preschool Playgroup please call the front office on 8264 7498
Playgroup Term Planner - Term 2