North Ingle Playgroup
The Playgroup Coordinator at North Ingle Playgroup have completed COVID-19 Infection Control Training and adhere to Playgroup SA and Department for Education’s requirements.
North Ingle School and Preschool runs a Playgroup for families on Wednesday afternoons from 1:30pm to 3:00pm.
The Playgroup is held in the Preschool on North Ingle School grounds.
Children under 5 years of age are welcome to attend with their families.
A session fee of a gold coin donation is payable on the day to cover art, crafts and resources.
Why Playgroup is Important
For Children, PLAYGROUP:
- Provides an environment for social interaction.
- Provides and opportunity for children to play and learn.
- Assists in language development and communication.
- Provides a space for children to participate in and enjoy new activities.
- Provides a stimulated environment where children can acquire new skills and learn.
- Provides access to a variety of toys and equipment.
- Provides a safe and happy place for children.
- Assists children to become ready for the formal learning environment.
- Provides an opportunity to attend excursions and events.
For Adults, PLAYGROUP:
- Gives parents the opportunity to play and interact with their child.
- Provides a great space for social interaction.
- Allows time for parents to share their experiences, ideas and to support one another.
- Provides a routine that allows families to gather and interact.
- Fosters community spirit and assists social networks.
- Provides affordable membership and sessions.
North Ingle Playgroup is structured for adult, child and community interaction with a focus on socialisation and belonging.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Playgroup Coordinator - Jess Butler
If you would like further information regarding North Ingle School and Preschool Playgroup please call the front office on 8264 7498